not looking good?? 2 mins in game and they are 1-10 against Michigan. I already lost on Illinois just like this ![]()
that’s how Illinois lost today. Trailed big early and never got it back.
not looking good?? 2 mins in game and they are 1-10 against Michigan. I already lost on Illinois just like this ![]()
that’s how Illinois lost today. Trailed big early and never got it back.
not looking good?? 2 mins in game and they are 1-10 against Michigan. I already lost on Illinois just like this ![]()
that’s how Illinois lost today. Trailed big early and never got it back.
no man, look at the score. If it was tight, I woulnt say anything but they are getting blown.
Michigan are leading by 14 as I’m typing this so yes, I’m allowed to say something about it
no man, look at the score. If it was tight, I woulnt say anything but they are getting blown.
Michigan are leading by 14 as I’m typing this so yes, I’m allowed to say something about it
