Hey boys, I’m bored until tomorrow ![]()
Seriously, liking tonight’s UConn/S. Carolina game.
Over 136 (2)
UConn simply has too much offense and see them in the high 70’s low 80’s - Can Carolina keep up?
GL
Hey boys, I’m bored until tomorrow ![]()
Seriously, liking tonight’s UConn/S. Carolina game.
Over 136 (2)
UConn simply has too much offense and see them in the high 70’s low 80’s - Can Carolina keep up?
GL
Hey boys, I’m bored until tomorrow ![]()
Seriously, liking tonight’s UConn/S. Carolina game.
Over 136 (2)
UConn simply has too much offense and see them in the high 70’s low 80’s - Can Carolina keep up?
GL
They SUCK DEEZ NUTZ
Bunch of short girls against skinny tall active girls. Like high school playing college
they can’t when score under hoop or do layup ![]()
They SUCK DEEZ NUTZ
Bunch of short girls against skinny tall active girls. Like high school playing college
they can’t when score under hoop or do layup ![]()
