All straight plays and one big parlay ![]()
Wichita St moneyline +100, St John’s moneyline +115, Toledo +8 and moneyline +295, Louisiana Tech moneyline +100
Views: 512
Posts: 11
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by jbbxtreme:
My guy, I don’t want to jinx you. What’s that pay?
My guy, I don’t want to jinx you. What’s that pay?
Still got an entire half to go with Toledo and a full game with Louisiana Tech but…….+3300 ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by jbbxtreme:
My guy, I don’t want to jinx you. What’s that pay?
My guy, I don’t want to jinx you. What’s that pay?
Still got an entire half to go with Toledo and a full game with Louisiana Tech but…….+3300 ![]()
Posted:
#10
Quote Originally Posted by Parlay_pal:
@Bay2LA Wow dude nice! Do you have the cash out option? Like let’s say it’s tied at the half (Ken/LT). Just wondering
@Bay2LA Wow dude nice! Do you have the cash out option? Like let’s say it’s tied at the half (Ken/LT). Just wondering
I don’t believe in hedging or cashing out early for a lesser amount. I believe in my
plays win or lose.
Quote Originally Posted by Parlay_pal:
@Bay2LA Wow dude nice! Do you have the cash out option? Like let’s say it’s tied at the half (Ken/LT). Just wondering
@Bay2LA Wow dude nice! Do you have the cash out option? Like let’s say it’s tied at the half (Ken/LT). Just wondering
I don’t believe in hedging or cashing out early for a lesser amount. I believe in my
plays win or lose.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
