I’ve seen this play out even down 10 with 7 seconds last week! Makes no sense to me!
Why do teams down 6 or more foul the rebounder with 5 seconds left?
I’ve seen this play out even down 10 with 7 seconds last week! Makes no sense to me!
Because they have nothing to lose to 'try'. Do you really think they will be like 'Oh , lets surrender so people who bets on the opposite team wins the spread'.
I’ve seen this play out even down 10 with 7 seconds last week! Makes no sense to me!
Because they have nothing to lose to 'try'. Do you really think they will be like 'Oh , lets surrender so people who bets on the opposite team wins the spread'.
@ayashifx55
No! The point is when the game has been decided and it’s futile where make it appear worse than it is! A hard fought game after useless fouls just puts salt in the wound! Look at Siana yesterday they didn’t foul when they could?
@ayashifx55
No! The point is when the game has been decided and it’s futile where make it appear worse than it is! A hard fought game after useless fouls just puts salt in the wound! Look at Siana yesterday they didn’t foul when they could?
@kings_duce
Even though it does that I don’t believe that’s the intention! Just hockey down 4 goals pulling the goalie for the rest of the game! I cant understand a goal even ! It’s 1/ 100 shot!
@kings_duce
Even though it does that I don’t believe that’s the intention! Just hockey down 4 goals pulling the goalie for the rest of the game! I cant understand a goal even ! It’s 1/ 100 shot!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
