1.1* Clemson -5.5 to Wake Forest (-110) Caesars 9:30
Bolta
![]()
We had two tornado warnings today thankfully we didn't get here. However, due to several thunderstorms it had the Internet and my satellite tv shut down. I haven't seen a game all day but I am back on for now.
![]()
We had two tornado warnings today thankfully we didn't get here. However, due to several thunderstorms it had the Internet and my satellite tv shut down. I haven't seen a game all day but I am back on for now.
![]()
TV became non-existent again. Following the Clemson game on ESPN Gamecast. It's an exciting format. ![]()
Add:
2.75* UC Santa Barbara -4.5 to UC Davis (-110) Caesars 11:40
Bolta
![]()
TV became non-existent again. Following the Clemson game on ESPN Gamecast. It's an exciting format. ![]()
Add:
2.75* UC Santa Barbara -4.5 to UC Davis (-110) Caesars 11:40
Bolta
![]()
