Miss St Adt-T ranking is 66/365, eOff is 104/365. Auburn Adt-T is 193, which is slightly below the average ranking of 182, but their eOff ranking is 12th. Both defenses are ranking in the top third, but the offense and fast tempo will determine this game's total.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Mississippi St-Auburn over 158.5
Miss St Adt-T ranking is 66/365, eOff is 104/365. Auburn Adt-T is 193, which is slightly below the average ranking of 182, but their eOff ranking is 12th. Both defenses are ranking in the top third, but the offense and fast tempo will determine this game's total.
Wow, this game is pathetic. I expected some fireworks, but all I'm seeing is a bunch of hacking and no-calls. At the half they're on pace for 126 points total. I recommend a 2nd half over.
Wow, this game is pathetic. I expected some fireworks, but all I'm seeing is a bunch of hacking and no-calls. At the half they're on pace for 126 points total. I recommend a 2nd half over.