BEEN ONA HEATER.. LES KEEP IT GOIN
ARIZONA ST +11.5 ![]()
![]()
AZ ST ML +500 ![]()
NC ST -9.5 ![]()
![]()
SMASH EM
@Thekidmc11
Nice USC cover. Unfortunately I had 3.5 . Unreal . Why fukin foul with 1 second down 3 smfh . Can't stand this shit . Such dumb shit
@Thekidmc11
Nice USC cover. Unfortunately I had 3.5 . Unreal . Why fukin foul with 1 second down 3 smfh . Can't stand this shit . Such dumb shit
@stevex01
Yea I actually liked them ML too . The two missed free throws by Ausar in last min killed ats . Fn joke but it's March . I got hosed 3 plays this far getting frustrated lol USC +3.5 , over 74.5 1h auburn and Richmond who pretty much lead wire to wire till the last minute lol
I shop different books but been using FanDuel . Unfortunately they don't let you buy points . I can do say an alternate play but heavy juice and would be 2 -3 point adjustment
Best of luck on your plays tonight ![]()
@stevex01
Yea I actually liked them ML too . The two missed free throws by Ausar in last min killed ats . Fn joke but it's March . I got hosed 3 plays this far getting frustrated lol USC +3.5 , over 74.5 1h auburn and Richmond who pretty much lead wire to wire till the last minute lol
I shop different books but been using FanDuel . Unfortunately they don't let you buy points . I can do say an alternate play but heavy juice and would be 2 -3 point adjustment
Best of luck on your plays tonight ![]()
@Thekidmc11
Yup . Fresno got me few weeks ago against lobos ....tough match tomorrow for rams .
Bol kid ![]()
Any thoughts on 11:30pm slate . I'm leaning UC Davis +4.5 and montana grizz +4.5 . Any thoughts ? Money williams is a problem
@Thekidmc11
Yup . Fresno got me few weeks ago against lobos ....tough match tomorrow for rams .
Bol kid ![]()
Any thoughts on 11:30pm slate . I'm leaning UC Davis +4.5 and montana grizz +4.5 . Any thoughts ? Money williams is a problem
@Thekidmc11
Thanks bro . Idaho jumped to -4.5 . I like the 3 kids on Idaho and they did cruise last night but Montana getting 4.5 seems high . Gonna play live . Bol ![]()
@Thekidmc11
Thanks bro . Idaho jumped to -4.5 . I like the 3 kids on Idaho and they did cruise last night but Montana getting 4.5 seems high . Gonna play live . Bol ![]()
