sitting at 2-0, tough CAA championship battle hangs in the balance.
So.. while the metaphor is harsh, I like Merrimack over Sienna tonight - ML.
The total line has been moving down all day, I think that leans Warriors as the more disciplined team --fewest turnovers/game in the MAAC. Merrimack ranks in top 20 for steal rate. Both teams run a slow offense - outside the top 300 in adjusted tempo.
The Warriors are looking for their 1st ever NCAA bid. I think they'll grind this one out to best the Saints.
Merrimack ML -126 ProphetX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
sitting at 2-0, tough CAA championship battle hangs in the balance.
So.. while the metaphor is harsh, I like Merrimack over Sienna tonight - ML.
The total line has been moving down all day, I think that leans Warriors as the more disciplined team --fewest turnovers/game in the MAAC. Merrimack ranks in top 20 for steal rate. Both teams run a slow offense - outside the top 300 in adjusted tempo.
The Warriors are looking for their 1st ever NCAA bid. I think they'll grind this one out to best the Saints.