UConn has had an incredible march madness run over the past several years, and Hurley has emerged as a tournament wizard. But those facts will prove meaningless tonight.
UConn is not a sharp shooting team and has had difficulty scoring at times this season. They likely won’t get a lot of second chances against Michigan. Tarris Reed has a knack for getting in foul trouble, I’m expecting that to be the case w Michigans big men.
UConn will have a difficult time coming back from a sizable deficit, Michigan won’t collapse the way Duke did.
Looking for a one sided affair from the get go and a double digit victory for Michigan. UConn struggles to get 65, Michigan puts up 77 or more.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
UConn has had an incredible march madness run over the past several years, and Hurley has emerged as a tournament wizard. But those facts will prove meaningless tonight.
UConn is not a sharp shooting team and has had difficulty scoring at times this season. They likely won’t get a lot of second chances against Michigan. Tarris Reed has a knack for getting in foul trouble, I’m expecting that to be the case w Michigans big men.
UConn will have a difficult time coming back from a sizable deficit, Michigan won’t collapse the way Duke did.
Looking for a one sided affair from the get go and a double digit victory for Michigan. UConn struggles to get 65, Michigan puts up 77 or more.
Think UConn tt under is a very good play, as good or better than Michigan -7. Good read on your part
Btw, if it matters, been a covers member for 20 some years. Haven’t posted in several years, so I’m showing up as a prospect with no other posts. Not a noob at this, and as a Connecticut native I’m pretty familiar w UConn (have watched them play numerous times this season).
Think UConn tt under is a very good play, as good or better than Michigan -7. Good read on your part
Btw, if it matters, been a covers member for 20 some years. Haven’t posted in several years, so I’m showing up as a prospect with no other posts. Not a noob at this, and as a Connecticut native I’m pretty familiar w UConn (have watched them play numerous times this season).