You shoot 32 % and shit the bed against this shit team George Washington Disgraceful!!! Your 26 wins are a fucking joke !!!
Utah Valley Spotless at Home!!
I made a valid point last week about this team when I bet against them: although they kept winning 4 of their final 5 conf games, their performances suffered markedly after losing their starting guard Hendricks (following Feb 26 game vs Tarleton)...... Large, clearly visible reduction in performance (without Hendricks; their TOP 3pt shooter and TOP FT shooter) yielding very close games which may have been lucky wins
They were without him again tonight.... and lost a close one....
I made a valid point last week about this team when I bet against them: although they kept winning 4 of their final 5 conf games, their performances suffered markedly after losing their starting guard Hendricks (following Feb 26 game vs Tarleton)...... Large, clearly visible reduction in performance (without Hendricks; their TOP 3pt shooter and TOP FT shooter) yielding very close games which may have been lucky wins
They were without him again tonight.... and lost a close one....
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
