Let the madness begin! These are my straight plays for today and a 4 team parlay with USF moneyline included.
![]()
If you need a big bailout parlay. That pays over +5300 I’m doing this 6 Team with these college plays and 2 NBA plays:
1. USF moneyline +157
2. McNeese St +12
3. UNC -2.5
4. Saint Mary’s -3
5. Chicago Bulls (NBA) +13
6. San Antonio Spurs (NBA) -10
If you need a big bailout parlay. That pays over +5300 I’m doing this 6 Team with these college plays and 2 NBA plays:
1. USF moneyline +157
2. McNeese St +12
3. UNC -2.5
4. Saint Mary’s -3
5. Chicago Bulls (NBA) +13
6. San Antonio Spurs (NBA) -10
Sorry Frisco, no feel on that one. The plays I post are the ones that I put my money on and feel strongly about. Don’t want to lead you astray.
Sorry Frisco, no feel on that one. The plays I post are the ones that I put my money on and feel strongly about. Don’t want to lead you astray.
