Doing a 3 TEAMER moneyline Parlay today:
1. UMBC
2. YALE
3. TULSA
PAYS +240. BOL ![]()
I think UMBC is COOKED now here at half.
Howard relies on turnovers for a decent chunk of their offense. UMBC has committed just 2 turnovers at Half... and are down by 8. ![]()
Howard is also killing UMBC on the boards 21 to 14, normally one of UMBC strengths.
Shocked at the disparity between these conferences, must admit. These are rebounding stats you see when the ACC takes on the MAC or something.
I think UMBC is COOKED now here at half.
Howard relies on turnovers for a decent chunk of their offense. UMBC has committed just 2 turnovers at Half... and are down by 8. ![]()
Howard is also killing UMBC on the boards 21 to 14, normally one of UMBC strengths.
Shocked at the disparity between these conferences, must admit. These are rebounding stats you see when the ACC takes on the MAC or something.
Meac is a HORRENDOUS conference, just can't believe the American East is that much worse. What a lesson. These 2 teams play each other 10 times, Howard wins 8 of them.
Meac is a HORRENDOUS conference, just can't believe the American East is that much worse. What a lesson. These 2 teams play each other 10 times, Howard wins 8 of them.
Didn’t help that refs gave the timeout on an easy run down and score. Typical give away win to shit team to make em feel special
Well I'm just amazed at rebounding discrepancy really. I think both of these conferences were equally bad, but I guess not.
Didn’t help that refs gave the timeout on an easy run down and score. Typical give away win to shit team to make em feel special
Well I'm just amazed at rebounding discrepancy really. I think both of these conferences were equally bad, but I guess not.
