I like UMBC ML they have the power
good luck
Lantz54
It looks to me like just about everyone is picking UMBC. I think I saw only like 1 post picking Howard.
That cannot possibly be a good thing.
This reminds me of what happened in SB LX where the majority on here picked New England and you all know what happend with that.
Just about everyone on the internet is saying UMBC is better than Howard, but does that translate to them winning SU at least?
They are now the dog on some books like DraftKings. At FanDuel, they are still favored.
When in doubt, go against the public since Actionnetwork is showing 63% $ on UMBC and yet the line may be moving the other way.
Good luck with your bet.
It looks to me like just about everyone is picking UMBC. I think I saw only like 1 post picking Howard.
That cannot possibly be a good thing.
This reminds me of what happened in SB LX where the majority on here picked New England and you all know what happend with that.
Just about everyone on the internet is saying UMBC is better than Howard, but does that translate to them winning SU at least?
They are now the dog on some books like DraftKings. At FanDuel, they are still favored.
When in doubt, go against the public since Actionnetwork is showing 63% $ on UMBC and yet the line may be moving the other way.
Good luck with your bet.
Correction on what I said about the majority picking UMBC.
I just read more posts and they are evening out.
What's the point of 1/2 picking UMBC and the other half picking Howard?
Correction on what I said about the majority picking UMBC.
I just read more posts and they are evening out.
What's the point of 1/2 picking UMBC and the other half picking Howard?
