My early plays. As always straight plays and a 4 team parlay ![]()
Umass +7, NC St +6.5, George Mason -3.5, Wisconsin -7
Views: 494
Posts: 8
Posted:
#7
Brutal on NC St. I keep missing the sweep by 1 team and this time by .5 point.
Will come back with a night 4 teamer and try again. Also, just to clarify I play these all as straight plays but throw in a parlay with all of them also.
Brutal on NC St. I keep missing the sweep by 1 team and this time by .5 point.
Will come back with a night 4 teamer and try again. Also, just to clarify I play these all as straight plays but throw in a parlay with all of them also.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
