I’ve been in NY since Wed and watched a lot of hoops. I’m a UConn fan and season ticket holder but I support making Cash above all else. The environment is loud and toxic as the fans dislike each other. This game is gonna be a rock fight with tough D and points will be at a premium. It’s at 138.5 now down 2 points from opening line. I really see this game in the low to mid 60’s. I like the 1st half under just as much ! Good luck, and go UConn
UConn-St John’s Smart Play
I’ve been in NY since Wed and watched a lot of hoops. I’m a UConn fan and season ticket holder but I support making Cash above all else. The environment is loud and toxic as the fans dislike each other. This game is gonna be a rock fight with tough D and points will be at a premium. It’s at 138.5 now down 2 points from opening line. I really see this game in the low to mid 60’s. I like the 1st half under just as much ! Good luck, and go UConn
@Parlay_pal
Not sure if you’ve ever been to the tourney, but it’s dominated by UConn fans and has been for years. St John’s fans have started showing up stronger the last few years. Tonight it will be 60-40 UConn fans. Will be a physical game !!!
@Parlay_pal
Not sure if you’ve ever been to the tourney, but it’s dominated by UConn fans and has been for years. St John’s fans have started showing up stronger the last few years. Tonight it will be 60-40 UConn fans. Will be a physical game !!!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
