Although I think Uconn wins this game.. For a hedge bet would probably wait for a live ML.. try to get ILLinois at plus money.. def. Wouldn’t bet it before tip-off
Although I think Uconn wins this game.. For a hedge bet would probably wait for a live ML.. try to get ILLinois at plus money.. def. Wouldn’t bet it before tip-off
Man you hedged way too early for a 250$ bet I dunno what your normal bet sizes are but guessing this was smaller betting a future…you gotta let it ride now man
Man you hedged way too early for a 250$ bet I dunno what your normal bet sizes are but guessing this was smaller betting a future…you gotta let it ride now man
I took UConn +2200 hours before the MSU game. And I’ve been taking their ML ever since as well. 3-0 doing it. As tempting as it is to take them +255 tomorrow I am letting my stuff ride. I only got 150 on it. But a UConn win means 3300. If you only had 250 on it, I am curious how you allowed yourself to get in the hole 1500+. I may not be giving good advice but you was hedging way too early and almost like you was playing with money you can’t lose. I will not be looking to hedge my 150. It’s too late for that. BOL. Go Uconn
I took UConn +2200 hours before the MSU game. And I’ve been taking their ML ever since as well. 3-0 doing it. As tempting as it is to take them +255 tomorrow I am letting my stuff ride. I only got 150 on it. But a UConn win means 3300. If you only had 250 on it, I am curious how you allowed yourself to get in the hole 1500+. I may not be giving good advice but you was hedging way too early and almost like you was playing with money you can’t lose. I will not be looking to hedge my 150. It’s too late for that. BOL. Go Uconn
Same predicament here but i took them for $400 at +2500 and didn’t hedge vs Illy. Not sure what I can do now lol. Mich ML is -300. Risking a 6k hedge(or something similar) to win 2k does not sound ideal lol but at least gaurantees me some prof….
Same predicament here but i took them for $400 at +2500 and didn’t hedge vs Illy. Not sure what I can do now lol. Mich ML is -300. Risking a 6k hedge(or something similar) to win 2k does not sound ideal lol but at least gaurantees me some prof….