![]()
Tulsa ML
Views: 423
Posts: 11
Posted:
#10
All that for a fuckin Tulsa -4 push.
At least I got a push though. Had I placed my wager 5 minutes earlier, I would had the -4.5.. ![]()
Still fuckin B.S. as to how they came back like that. You woulda thought that it would be the result of: Tulsa spread full game (winning by 5-6) and Witcha 2nd half..
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
All that for a fuckin Tulsa -4 push.
At least I got a push though. Had I placed my wager 5 minutes earlier, I would had the -4.5.. ![]()
Still fuckin B.S. as to how they came back like that. You woulda thought that it would be the result of: Tulsa spread full game (winning by 5-6) and Witcha 2nd half..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
