A nice Underdog that will win is almost impossible.
Trying to find a Underdog is difficult
Yea this feels chalky, but I think it ends with Duke, at least from a cover perspective. TCU super battle-tested and have beaten a few teams in the top-10.
Yea this feels chalky, but I think it ends with Duke, at least from a cover perspective. TCU super battle-tested and have beaten a few teams in the top-10.
@totter This is why I love covers.
You guys really that fucking stupid? They aren’t that dominant of a team applied to the fact they haven’t been since Huff went down. Mind numbing 2 morons in a row actually comprehended it like that.
@totter This is why I love covers.
You guys really that fucking stupid? They aren’t that dominant of a team applied to the fact they haven’t been since Huff went down. Mind numbing 2 morons in a row actually comprehended it like that.
Without Huff they were 14-2 down the stretch. Im just saying he didn't make them that much less dominate. They just got out played by a better team in Texas. Anyone knows they were not the dominate team that they were in years past. Huff is not the reason they lost,Texas is just a better team. I stayed away,but glad you took Texas.
Without Huff they were 14-2 down the stretch. Im just saying he didn't make them that much less dominate. They just got out played by a better team in Texas. Anyone knows they were not the dominate team that they were in years past. Huff is not the reason they lost,Texas is just a better team. I stayed away,but glad you took Texas.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
