the line is +1.5 @1.9 now , I buy the hook to get +2 instead
Regular play : New Mexico State ML @1.83
last night 2H New Orleans was a big disappointment , they took the lead and gave it all back + down by 11 to end the game. Tonight, I strongly believe my plays will have better results and BOL everyone tonight
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Big play : Wake Forrest +2 @1.83
the line is +1.5 @1.9 now , I buy the hook to get +2 instead
Regular play : New Mexico State ML @1.83
last night 2H New Orleans was a big disappointment , they took the lead and gave it all back + down by 11 to end the game. Tonight, I strongly believe my plays will have better results and BOL everyone tonight
Big play : Wake Forrest +2 @1.83 the line is +1.5 @1.9 now , I buy the hook to get +2 instead Regular play : New Mexico State ML @1.83 last night 2H New Orleans was a big disappointment , they took the lead and gave it all back + down by 11 to end the game. Tonight, I strongly believe my plays will have better results and BOL everyone tonight
Nice!!!
Quote Originally Posted by happyshine:
Big play : Wake Forrest +2 @1.83 the line is +1.5 @1.9 now , I buy the hook to get +2 instead Regular play : New Mexico State ML @1.83 last night 2H New Orleans was a big disappointment , they took the lead and gave it all back + down by 11 to end the game. Tonight, I strongly believe my plays will have better results and BOL everyone tonight