Yes the lines seem super tight today(they usually do and are) so does anyoen feel we as punters might be better off or even have an edge going strictly in-game today?
![]()
Yes the lines seem super tight today(they usually do and are) so does anyoen feel we as punters might be better off or even have an edge going strictly in-game today?
![]()
Yes the lines seem super tight today(they usually do and are) so does anyoen feel we as punters might be better off or even have an edge going strictly in-game today?
![]()
I wish I had the answer for you. I can’t speak for everyone but I’ve gotten absolutely smoked during these conference tournaments. Only thing that saved me from more damage was Arizona and Houston Friday night. I’m taking 2 dawgs today. GL
I wish I had the answer for you. I can’t speak for everyone but I’ve gotten absolutely smoked during these conference tournaments. Only thing that saved me from more damage was Arizona and Houston Friday night. I’m taking 2 dawgs today. GL
