I'm going again with St. Louis. They got it gear in the 2nd half yesterday and I think that mo will carry into today.
Avila's a match-up nightmare, particularly against a team whose bigs aren't very quick.
The Dayton win on Feb 24 provides some additional motivation. L'Etang had a career night and to some extent carried Dayton to that win. His performance since then has been so-so, his minutes have dropped -- I expect more mediocrity from him today.
Billikens are deeper and will make Dayton work for every basket.
St. Louis -4.5 -109 @ProphetX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
4-0 yesterday
I'm going again with St. Louis. They got it gear in the 2nd half yesterday and I think that mo will carry into today.
Avila's a match-up nightmare, particularly against a team whose bigs aren't very quick.
The Dayton win on Feb 24 provides some additional motivation. L'Etang had a career night and to some extent carried Dayton to that win. His performance since then has been so-so, his minutes have dropped -- I expect more mediocrity from him today.
Billikens are deeper and will make Dayton work for every basket.