Darius Acuff, could have a night.
Anyone have an opinion, before I lock in.
What he said. The under looks appealing as well.
![]()
What he said. The under looks appealing as well.
![]()
Just thinking out loud….But if Acuff gets downhill and starts forcing help, Arkansas has enough scoring guys… Thomas, Richmond, Brazile, and Ewin are all capable if Arizona overcommits or gets stretched out of position… anyway I need a drink
Just thinking out loud….But if Acuff gets downhill and starts forcing help, Arkansas has enough scoring guys… Thomas, Richmond, Brazile, and Ewin are all capable if Arizona overcommits or gets stretched out of position… anyway I need a drink
@LVTruck
Hogz offense will be able to score imo . I expect a tight slugfest . All my father family relocated to Tucson back in the late 70's from Queens. If they knew I was going for Arkansas my head be on a stick lol
Bol LV ![]()
@LVTruck
Hogz offense will be able to score imo . I expect a tight slugfest . All my father family relocated to Tucson back in the late 70's from Queens. If they knew I was going for Arkansas my head be on a stick lol
Bol LV ![]()
