That changes today. Vols over the Wolverines. Tenn +300
The Vols have never been to the final four…
@Bonacuse44
Keep emotions out of it. Michigan is too BIG , and strong . VOLS wont be able to get any scoring down low.... They will have to rely on 3s all day long and that doesn't work against Michigan...
Michigan rolls to the Final 4..........
@Bonacuse44
Keep emotions out of it. Michigan is too BIG , and strong . VOLS wont be able to get any scoring down low.... They will have to rely on 3s all day long and that doesn't work against Michigan...
Michigan rolls to the Final 4..........
I did hear on the radio yesterday that Rick Barnes …this is 3rd straight year of elite 8… that stat impresses me a bit… as I don’t see him as top tier… as he has been around awhile… and something has to give….. ish….but that does lead me to consider the points here.
I did hear on the radio yesterday that Rick Barnes …this is 3rd straight year of elite 8… that stat impresses me a bit… as I don’t see him as top tier… as he has been around awhile… and something has to give….. ish….but that does lead me to consider the points here.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
