+7 looks tempting
I’m definitely going to need a cocktail or 3 to pull the trigger on this one.
Michigan hits their threes on top of everything else they already do well, it can still get out of hand in a hurry. Tough game IMO
But definitely need the Action haha
Michigan hits their threes on top of everything else they already do well, it can still get out of hand in a hurry. Tough game IMO
But definitely need the Action haha
The Wolverines shot 47% from 3 against Saint Louis, 48% against Alabama, 37% against Tennessee and 44% against Arizona. Each of the games resulted in a 20+ point win for the Wolverines. @Action
The Wolverines shot 47% from 3 against Saint Louis, 48% against Alabama, 37% against Tennessee and 44% against Arizona. Each of the games resulted in a 20+ point win for the Wolverines. @Action
I cant tell you the last time I didn't bet a big game but I see nothing attractive to bet. Going to feel strange not having action on the game. Good luck!
I cant tell you the last time I didn't bet a big game but I see nothing attractive to bet. Going to feel strange not having action on the game. Good luck!
