What a nosedive for this team....topped off with a probable loss here to Mississippi to close their season. (They will decline the NIT).
Texas should fire their coach
Views: 361
Posts: 15
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by smac38:
Ole miss played as well as they can and Texas played as bad as they can. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them still win.
that Texas D just continues to leak in the 2nd Half.
Ole miss played as well as they can and Texas played as bad as they can. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them still win.
He's a sick twisted F___K up there.
Quote Originally Posted by smac38:
Ole miss played as well as they can and Texas played as bad as they can. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them still win.
that Texas D just continues to leak in the 2nd Half.Ole miss played as well as they can and Texas played as bad as they can. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them still win.
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by smac38:
Never mind what I said earlier. They fucking suck.
Never mind what I said earlier. They fucking suck.
Yeah and they just got WORSE as the season went on. Well done Miller ![]()
He's a sick twisted F___K up there.
Quote Originally Posted by smac38:
Never mind what I said earlier. They fucking suck.
Never mind what I said earlier. They fucking suck.
Yeah and they just got WORSE as the season went on. Well done Miller ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
