Sadly I have very little insight into this game. Both teams struggled down the stretch, but still had a good enough resume to squeak into the tournament. Game opened at Texas -1.5 and it still is -1.5. So if anyone has anything enlightening or educating it would be greatly appreciated. I would normally just skip this game, but ..
Texas NC State winner...
Views: 1112
Posts: 4
Posted:
#1
Sadly I have very little insight into this game. Both teams struggled down the stretch, but still had a good enough resume to squeak into the tournament. Game opened at Texas -1.5 and it still is -1.5. So if anyone has anything enlightening or educating it would be greatly appreciated. I would normally just skip this game, but ..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
