0-2 (ouch); when it's 0-2 step-up and take your best cut at the next pitch
WAC tourney kickoffs in Vegas tonight. The WAC has fallen on hard times and may dissolve; they've lost their identity and team recognition But since I'm in Texas and it's 2 Texas teams tonight, I've got a play.
First tourney game, neutral/unfamiliar arena and under the bright Vegas lights I expect low scoring. These teams had 2 low scoring games in the regular season - marked by low first half scoring. Tarleton St has a solid tempo-control defense. They'll slow down Abilene Christian just enough. The WCC had their tourney at this Orleans arena and drew good crowds, hope that holds for tonight and the WAC.
First Half Total under 64.5 -125 at ProphetX
good luck to all
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
0-2 (ouch); when it's 0-2 step-up and take your best cut at the next pitch
WAC tourney kickoffs in Vegas tonight. The WAC has fallen on hard times and may dissolve; they've lost their identity and team recognition But since I'm in Texas and it's 2 Texas teams tonight, I've got a play.
First tourney game, neutral/unfamiliar arena and under the bright Vegas lights I expect low scoring. These teams had 2 low scoring games in the regular season - marked by low first half scoring. Tarleton St has a solid tempo-control defense. They'll slow down Abilene Christian just enough. The WCC had their tourney at this Orleans arena and drew good crowds, hope that holds for tonight and the WAC.