12-8 Tourney
6-1 Large
Michigan -7 hook
large ![]()
FYI
I’m heading out to Hornets game vs Celtics at 6et ….so I’ll submit all my winnings on this game (Hornets-1.5) wish me luck fellas ![]()
FYI
I’m heading out to Hornets game vs Celtics at 6et ….so I’ll submit all my winnings on this game (Hornets-1.5) wish me luck fellas ![]()
@Damon102
Best of luck on hornets !! I love that team . Both played yesterday I believe and I'm pretty sure Boston down white and brown. Charlotte a full go . Love this play . They handled the Knicks now let's get Celtics outta the way . Like melo over 11.5 P+A , Coby white over 15.5 R+A, Pritchard over 17.5 and Brandon $ miller 20+ at +104. Just some thoughts . Like melo and Pritchard play the most.
Enjoy the game bro !! ![]()
@Damon102
Best of luck on hornets !! I love that team . Both played yesterday I believe and I'm pretty sure Boston down white and brown. Charlotte a full go . Love this play . They handled the Knicks now let's get Celtics outta the way . Like melo over 11.5 P+A , Coby white over 15.5 R+A, Pritchard over 17.5 and Brandon $ miller 20+ at +104. Just some thoughts . Like melo and Pritchard play the most.
Enjoy the game bro !! ![]()
