Hello Covers,
1-0 with Santa Clara +4.5.
35-37.
1. ,stanford -3 5,-150
2.SMU -2 5,-150
3. MARYLAND+4.5,-120
Bol![]()
![]()
I almost posted for one of the first times in a while on MD.
The only school in the NCAAB that started out with ZERO players on their roster, they have had a very long and distressful season. Their old coach really screwed them and a hiatus by the rest of the players left Buzz Williams with nobody but the few he brought over from Texas A&M.
This was a great spot for the Terps b/c they played an Oregon team that hardly had the same plight but were just awful. Easier to motivate guys who feel like they have nothing to lose vs. Oregon who have nothing to win.
Great call, I also hit the ML, keep up the good work!
I almost posted for one of the first times in a while on MD.
The only school in the NCAAB that started out with ZERO players on their roster, they have had a very long and distressful season. Their old coach really screwed them and a hiatus by the rest of the players left Buzz Williams with nobody but the few he brought over from Texas A&M.
This was a great spot for the Terps b/c they played an Oregon team that hardly had the same plight but were just awful. Easier to motivate guys who feel like they have nothing to lose vs. Oregon who have nothing to win.
Great call, I also hit the ML, keep up the good work!
