2-0 Thurs.
Tourney: 4-0![]()
NIT: 1-1.
Bama/Mich ov172.5/-115.0
BetRivers
UConn TT ov67.5/-120.0
FanDuel
Bolta Covers![]()
Maybe just me but I find it hard to believe Bama scores over 82 which is their TT. 90 past 2 games without one of their best players. Defensively they stepped it up and I think they realize they have to do that agains which will lead to a bit less scoring and I think Michigan will shut them down to less than 80. Only question is can Michigan get close to 100 again. I like Bama under 82 better than any over
GL
Maybe just me but I find it hard to believe Bama scores over 82 which is their TT. 90 past 2 games without one of their best players. Defensively they stepped it up and I think they realize they have to do that agains which will lead to a bit less scoring and I think Michigan will shut them down to less than 80. Only question is can Michigan get close to 100 again. I like Bama under 82 better than any over
GL
