10-7 Tourney
Sweet 16
No value in this low line.
They played twice and had 2 higher scoring games which would normally I would belooking under. The problem is not only is it too low either way but it seems when you get to this point in the tournament and have same conference teams you looking at teams scoring 140 or more. I would say that teams this far are the more talented once leaning more with skill than defense. Not that they dont have defense.
JMO
No value in this low line.
They played twice and had 2 higher scoring games which would normally I would belooking under. The problem is not only is it too low either way but it seems when you get to this point in the tournament and have same conference teams you looking at teams scoring 140 or more. I would say that teams this far are the more talented once leaning more with skill than defense. Not that they dont have defense.
JMO
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
