Went a bit cold yesterday I’m hopin to bounce back today. Popped in another tourney future- the rare fav for your boy!
MIAMI OHIO MAC TOURNEY+190
BOL to all!
Went a bit cold yesterday I’m hopin to bounce back today. Popped in another tourney future- the rare fav for your boy!
MIAMI OHIO MAC TOURNEY+190
BOL to all!
Went a bit cold yesterday I’m hopin to bounce back today. Popped in another tourney future- the rare fav for your boy!
MIAMI OHIO MAC TOURNEY+190
BOL to all!
Smh I hit that RedHawks future & they finally go down, not a good sign! I think I’ve only gone against em this year trying to call that 1st L - resulting in a couple ATS Ws but outright Ls. After surviving the Bobcats last game I figured they weren’t losing till the big dance & would finish strong with a tourney W, embarrassing !
First game for me today;
DUQUESNE-120
BOL to all!
Smh I hit that RedHawks future & they finally go down, not a good sign! I think I’ve only gone against em this year trying to call that 1st L - resulting in a couple ATS Ws but outright Ls. After surviving the Bobcats last game I figured they weren’t losing till the big dance & would finish strong with a tourney W, embarrassing !
First game for me today;
DUQUESNE-120
BOL to all!
