I am in the DK survival pool for 1 million (split amongst anyone left at end). I am alive and the field is down from 216,000 to 12,000 but I am in really good shape to potentially make it til end. You can only pick a team once and I’ve left myself with Illinois, Arizona and Duke available for today, Final 4 and Championship.
My current thought is using Illinois today, Arizona over Illinois in Final 4 and the Duke for championship if they can make it.
My only real path to make to end is Illinois and Arizona to win today (I used Purdue already), then Arizona over Illinois and Duke to win it all
My question is around hedging. All games that I am up against from here out provide excellent ML underdog potential. I know that if I make it to the finals with Duke left, I’d hedge for sure based on whatever payout is by then. But would you consider doing it sooner?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am in the DK survival pool for 1 million (split amongst anyone left at end). I am alive and the field is down from 216,000 to 12,000 but I am in really good shape to potentially make it til end. You can only pick a team once and I’ve left myself with Illinois, Arizona and Duke available for today, Final 4 and Championship.
My current thought is using Illinois today, Arizona over Illinois in Final 4 and the Duke for championship if they can make it.
My only real path to make to end is Illinois and Arizona to win today (I used Purdue already), then Arizona over Illinois and Duke to win it all
My question is around hedging. All games that I am up against from here out provide excellent ML underdog potential. I know that if I make it to the finals with Duke left, I’d hedge for sure based on whatever payout is by then. But would you consider doing it sooner?