TULSA +3.5 (BUY 1)!!!! LETS GET IT!!!! BOLTA!!!!![]()
SUPER HOT PICK!!! NM/TULSA
@poolboy
Well if you win I win, and if you lose I still might win because I bought the extra points, but to each their own choice. BOL!
I've been through too many "I should have bought". And if the bet loses it loses, it's not the first time I lost.![]()
@poolboy
Well if you win I win, and if you lose I still might win because I bought the extra points, but to each their own choice. BOL!
I've been through too many "I should have bought". And if the bet loses it loses, it's not the first time I lost.![]()
@AweIN
Nice Job, I did not buy any points, played the ML! When I seen super hot, I agreed but did not believe buying the point or taking the spread, knew that Tulsa win outright, still nice call!
@AweIN
Nice Job, I did not buy any points, played the ML! When I seen super hot, I agreed but did not believe buying the point or taking the spread, knew that Tulsa win outright, still nice call!
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
