I see the first game as a will of tempo’s - Michigan will play fast but Tenn in order to win will have to keep the game in the 60’s. Can they do it? I think in the end it’s similar to the Illinois game. Tenn is competitive for a while but in the end Michigan pulls away 79-70 type score.
Over 146 (1.5)
Under 135 UConn (2)
UConn +5 (1)
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
GM boys 1-1 yesterday but grabbed a.5 unit
25-9 +34.5 units so let’s keep adding.
I see the first game as a will of tempo’s - Michigan will play fast but Tenn in order to win will have to keep the game in the 60’s. Can they do it? I think in the end it’s similar to the Illinois game. Tenn is competitive for a while but in the end Michigan pulls away 79-70 type score.
I cashed my monster ML parlay w Sabalenka and Michigan. I go big about 5 times a year when I find Strong angles that involve heavy favs
I remove the heavy juice w ML parlays, I think Michigan makes a great anchor today as I don’t see them losing to Tenn - it’s a bad match up for the Volts .
Great records Wise One
I cashed my monster ML parlay w Sabalenka and Michigan. I go big about 5 times a year when I find Strong angles that involve heavy favs
I remove the heavy juice w ML parlays, I think Michigan makes a great anchor today as I don’t see them losing to Tenn - it’s a bad match up for the Volts .
I cashed my monster ML parlay w Sabalenka and Michigan. I go big about 5 times a year when I find Strong angles that involve heavy favs I remove the heavy juice w ML parlays, I think Michigan makes a great anchor today as I don’t see them losing to Tenn - it’s a bad match up for the Volts . Great records Wise One
I agree - GL
Quote Originally Posted by RayRayK:
I cashed my monster ML parlay w Sabalenka and Michigan. I go big about 5 times a year when I find Strong angles that involve heavy favs I remove the heavy juice w ML parlays, I think Michigan makes a great anchor today as I don’t see them losing to Tenn - it’s a bad match up for the Volts . Great records Wise One
GM boys 1-1 yesterday but grabbed a.5 unit 25-9 +34.5 units so let’s keep adding. I see the first game as a will of tempo’s - Michigan will play fast but Tenn in order to win will have to keep the game in the 60’s. Can they do it? I think in the end it’s similar to the Illinois game. Tenn is competitive for a while but in the end Michigan pulls away 79-70 type score. Over 146 (1.5)
Under 135 UConn (2) UConn +5 (1)
Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone:
GM boys 1-1 yesterday but grabbed a.5 unit 25-9 +34.5 units so let’s keep adding. I see the first game as a will of tempo’s - Michigan will play fast but Tenn in order to win will have to keep the game in the 60’s. Can they do it? I think in the end it’s similar to the Illinois game. Tenn is competitive for a while but in the end Michigan pulls away 79-70 type score. Over 146 (1.5)