Wow, won an unofficial play by the hook. I had Miami-Purdue over 147.5. I meant to post the play, but got caught up dealing with life after I got home from the gym
Iowa State -5.5 Iowa St is better on both ends of the court, and IMO plays in a tougher conference.
Wow, won an unofficial play by the hook. I had Miami-Purdue over 147.5. I meant to post the play, but got caught up dealing with life after I got home from the gym
Iowa State -5.5 Iowa St is better on both ends of the court, and IMO plays in a tougher conference.
New Mexico Lobos -6.5. UNM is pretty damn good when they play in the Pit. The offensive efficiency is equal, UNM's dEff is much better, and they played a stronger schedule.
I also like over 161.5 for this same. GW's tempo rank is 83/365, and UNM's is 48/365. Offensive efficiency is ranked 59 and 60, respectively. This will be a fast-paced game.
New Mexico Lobos -6.5. UNM is pretty damn good when they play in the Pit. The offensive efficiency is equal, UNM's dEff is much better, and they played a stronger schedule.
I also like over 161.5 for this same. GW's tempo rank is 83/365, and UNM's is 48/365. Offensive efficiency is ranked 59 and 60, respectively. This will be a fast-paced game.