First off I want to apologize for the St Joes play yesterday. I missed an important detail that goes into my big plays and unfortunately I was on the wrong side. Still 75% on those plays in the conference tournament and hopefully we can do even better in the NCAA tournament.
Today
Dayton +3.5
Looking at the big 10 game and will post that later if it matches up in the system I use.
Good luck to all!
May God's blessings be with you all!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Conf tourney record 8-6 Big Plays 3-1
First off I want to apologize for the St Joes play yesterday. I missed an important detail that goes into my big plays and unfortunately I was on the wrong side. Still 75% on those plays in the conference tournament and hopefully we can do even better in the NCAA tournament.
Today
Dayton +3.5
Looking at the big 10 game and will post that later if it matches up in the system I use.