I think yesterday we saw that the cream is rising to the top here when everything is on the line. The way Illinois and Arizona just flipped the switch at halftime last night, it's incredible how good these teams are. And Michigan is right there with them. Barnes has never been to a Final Four in his many years, but Dusty May has. This team is absolutely loaded, much like Arizona, and I think they are on a collision course. Teams with size has given Tennessee fits all year long, and Michigan just keeps bringing the size.
1* UCONN Huskies +4.5
UCONN got beat on the boards against Sparty and still won. I didn't think that would be possible. Tarris Reed is proving to be a real problem under the basket. Karaban and Balls experience in these types of games is irreplaceable. Duke is so young, you have to wonder if the lights ever get to bright. Evans has been unbelievable, and Cayden has really come along. This game should be awesome, and I think whoever has the ball last is going to have a chance to win it. "He'S a UnC fAn, Of CoUrSe hE BeTs AgAiNsT DuKe" comments welcome.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
1* 342-305
2* 29-31
3* 7-8
4* 1-1
5* 1-1
1* Michigan Wolverines -8.5
I think yesterday we saw that the cream is rising to the top here when everything is on the line. The way Illinois and Arizona just flipped the switch at halftime last night, it's incredible how good these teams are. And Michigan is right there with them. Barnes has never been to a Final Four in his many years, but Dusty May has. This team is absolutely loaded, much like Arizona, and I think they are on a collision course. Teams with size has given Tennessee fits all year long, and Michigan just keeps bringing the size.
1* UCONN Huskies +4.5
UCONN got beat on the boards against Sparty and still won. I didn't think that would be possible. Tarris Reed is proving to be a real problem under the basket. Karaban and Balls experience in these types of games is irreplaceable. Duke is so young, you have to wonder if the lights ever get to bright. Evans has been unbelievable, and Cayden has really come along. This game should be awesome, and I think whoever has the ball last is going to have a chance to win it. "He'S a UnC fAn, Of CoUrSe hE BeTs AgAiNsT DuKe" comments welcome.