These games are all neutral sites right?
CBS still shows home stats for one team but away for the other
How do I ascertain if one team has court advantage over the other?
These games are all neutral sites right?
CBS still shows home stats for one team but away for the other
How do I ascertain if one team has court advantage over the other?
These games are all neutral sites right?
CBS still shows home stats for one team but away for the other
How do I ascertain if one team has court advantage over the other?
Use the internet. I mean this with all due respect and sincerity, if you can't figure this out, please find a better way to spend your free time and money.
Use the internet. I mean this with all due respect and sincerity, if you can't figure this out, please find a better way to spend your free time and money.
Neutral sites, no real advantage to being designated home team, and home team is lower seed usually….. not a stupid question, shit can be confusing around tournament time
Neutral sites, no real advantage to being designated home team, and home team is lower seed usually….. not a stupid question, shit can be confusing around tournament time
@dayknight
I did “use the internet”. I though where is there a site where I’ll quickly get views facts and (some useful) insight
So I came here. And I was right
@dayknight
I did “use the internet”. I though where is there a site where I’ll quickly get views facts and (some useful) insight
So I came here. And I was right
@umgmu
Thank you. Much quicker than me researching it all independently myself
@dayknight
May a curse descend upon your house and liberate you from lady luck
@umgmu
Thank you. Much quicker than me researching it all independently myself
@dayknight
May a curse descend upon your house and liberate you from lady luck
