73 - 71 30 seconds left and they let the clock go down to the point of expiration...almost. They had a foul to give. I had the over 150. Does anyone have an explanation of this type of stupidity?
St Mary's...I Don't Get It
When you are losing, you are playing the clock? You don't qualify queen.
I rather them lose straight up than barely win the game by 1 cuz I'm on the spread with gaels.
The better team wanted it more. I was expecting better defense from gaels but seeing points dropping by broncos like where's the defense? Serves them right to lose. Go home n cry gaels. ![]()
When you are losing, you are playing the clock? You don't qualify queen.
I rather them lose straight up than barely win the game by 1 cuz I'm on the spread with gaels.
The better team wanted it more. I was expecting better defense from gaels but seeing points dropping by broncos like where's the defense? Serves them right to lose. Go home n cry gaels. ![]()
It’s just game after game of coaching stupidity in the last minute the last fews weeks. The last minute of Robert Morris game was epic stupidity also. I can’t even sniff a win lately. Lol
It’s just game after game of coaching stupidity in the last minute the last fews weeks. The last minute of Robert Morris game was epic stupidity also. I can’t even sniff a win lately. Lol
Not sure….only rationale I have is that Bennett didn’t want his team to engage in 20-30 minutes of nonsense fouls and what not.
Just get to the bottom line
Not sure….only rationale I have is that Bennett didn’t want his team to engage in 20-30 minutes of nonsense fouls and what not.
Just get to the bottom line
you foul them man, it's high chance they miss at least 1 and if they miss the front end of the 1 and 1, you basically got a turn over, and you got 30 more seconds to work with, and it was only 2 points game. You let them drain the clock down to 19 seconds and bury you with a deep 3, that was game over GG right there. You already know for damn sure they going for the kill shot. not intentionally fouling there was really dumb. Mind you, they were shooting 36% from free throw and 44 % from threes tonight.
you foul them man, it's high chance they miss at least 1 and if they miss the front end of the 1 and 1, you basically got a turn over, and you got 30 more seconds to work with, and it was only 2 points game. You let them drain the clock down to 19 seconds and bury you with a deep 3, that was game over GG right there. You already know for damn sure they going for the kill shot. not intentionally fouling there was really dumb. Mind you, they were shooting 36% from free throw and 44 % from threes tonight.
Court Vision Result:
Winner: Santa Clara Broncos (51.9% probability)
Loser: Saint Marys Gaels
Predicted Margin: Santa Clara Broncos by 0.5 points.
Court Vision Result:
Winner: Santa Clara Broncos (51.9% probability)
Loser: Saint Marys Gaels
Predicted Margin: Santa Clara Broncos by 0.5 points.
73 - 71 30 seconds left and they let the clock go down to the point of expiration...almost. They had a foul to give. I had the over 150. Does anyone have an explanation of this type of stupidity?
About 41 secs left. One stop and plenty of time left to tie or win. There was nothing stupidity about their decision.
73 - 71 30 seconds left and they let the clock go down to the point of expiration...almost. They had a foul to give. I had the over 150. Does anyone have an explanation of this type of stupidity?
About 41 secs left. One stop and plenty of time left to tie or win. There was nothing stupidity about their decision.
Yeah real stupid I think.Could've grinned it out with the foul game. At the time they were shooting 5-14 from the FT. They're 7'3" guy is a liability also
Yeah real stupid I think.Could've grinned it out with the foul game. At the time they were shooting 5-14 from the FT. They're 7'3" guy is a liability also
@mikebdb
Uggh the dreaded fall asleep on the late game that seems like a winner .. only to be let down. Has happened to me 100s of times. Seems like 90% of the time as soon as you fall asleep ..the bet goes south. I literally dread checking my balance when I wake up. Better luck today hopefully.
@mikebdb
Uggh the dreaded fall asleep on the late game that seems like a winner .. only to be let down. Has happened to me 100s of times. Seems like 90% of the time as soon as you fall asleep ..the bet goes south. I literally dread checking my balance when I wake up. Better luck today hopefully.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
