1h -2.5
-4.5 full game
Follow the line movement. Been waiting all day for this game.
![]()
![]()
Win or lose don't matter since both of these teams are my homer.
St. Bary just built differently. Took down zag revenge game was a stellar win for their ranking.
Zags vs st. Bary for the championship
![]()
Win or lose don't matter since both of these teams are my homer.
St. Bary just built differently. Took down zag revenge game was a stellar win for their ranking.
Zags vs st. Bary for the championship
![]()
No way?
Did I just beat the line by the buzzard or my bookie playing games with me again. Let be go take one last look at his final line. ![]()
No way?
Did I just beat the line by the buzzard or my bookie playing games with me again. Let be go take one last look at his final line. ![]()
I think each book have different lines but paying the juice. Like -4.5 is -125 vs -5.5 -115
All good, gaels by 14 ![]()
![]()
I think each book have different lines but paying the juice. Like -4.5 is -125 vs -5.5 -115
All good, gaels by 14 ![]()
![]()
Santa Clara Revenge game
But st. Bary has the experiences. They have been here B4. Santa Clara is the Cinderella team.
Out rebound as st. Mary dominates in this game because they play defense. ![]()
Santa Clara Revenge game
But st. Bary has the experiences. They have been here B4. Santa Clara is the Cinderella team.
Out rebound as st. Mary dominates in this game because they play defense. ![]()
Well if Santa Clara wins, they get tournament bid so this game means so much to them. It'll be their first dance too. People liking the ml n if that doesn't hit, the spread is on their side. I can see the love for them broncos. They did beat gaels in the first game though but still, that's when st bary was still not battle tested. Sharps on broncos but the line still moved against them still.
I still like my gaels. Anyone who can beat them zags will get my respect.
Well if Santa Clara wins, they get tournament bid so this game means so much to them. It'll be their first dance too. People liking the ml n if that doesn't hit, the spread is on their side. I can see the love for them broncos. They did beat gaels in the first game though but still, that's when st bary was still not battle tested. Sharps on broncos but the line still moved against them still.
I still like my gaels. Anyone who can beat them zags will get my respect.
St. Vary -1.5 2h
They are going to Epstein these broncos as they are not ready to take on them zags. Need gaels to make it a better final vs zags.
![]()
St. Vary -1.5 2h
They are going to Epstein these broncos as they are not ready to take on them zags. Need gaels to make it a better final vs zags.
![]()
Chit, it went up again.
If live live is -4.5, that's value as the 2h line just went -2.5
Chit, it went up again.
If live live is -4.5, that's value as the 2h line just went -2.5
Cot dam indeed
I lost money yet again.
Back to hibernation I go to save my money for the tournament on the 21st. I'll play then.
Congratulations to broncos in getting the bid. Gaels will have to hear it from their coach.
Cot dam indeed
I lost money yet again.
Back to hibernation I go to save my money for the tournament on the 21st. I'll play then.
Congratulations to broncos in getting the bid. Gaels will have to hear it from their coach.
