0-1 yesterday as Merrimack wins but does not cover ...
Just one play for today:
Furman +1.5: In watching some of the games in this tournament, what stands out for me is Furman's size. They are the tallest team in the conference and I was surprised to discover among the tallest in the country. They don't shoot the 3-ball particularly well, but otherwise I think they have the edge in this matchup. ETSU was extremely fortunate to survive the semifinal, haven't looked all that good in this tournament, and I think the Paladins pound them inside win the battle on the glass today. 0.75 units.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
0-1 yesterday as Merrimack wins but does not cover ...
Just one play for today:
Furman +1.5: In watching some of the games in this tournament, what stands out for me is Furman's size. They are the tallest team in the conference and I was surprised to discover among the tallest in the country. They don't shoot the 3-ball particularly well, but otherwise I think they have the edge in this matchup. ETSU was extremely fortunate to survive the semifinal, haven't looked all that good in this tournament, and I think the Paladins pound them inside win the battle on the glass today. 0.75 units.
Thanks guys. It's always nice when it's a low-stress win. And here are my Rangers leading 6-1 in the 3rd period and the Mets up 9-0 in the 9th (spring training, granted). What a time to be alive.
@smac38 , sorry about that total coming up short ...
Thanks guys. It's always nice when it's a low-stress win. And here are my Rangers leading 6-1 in the 3rd period and the Mets up 9-0 in the 9th (spring training, granted). What a time to be alive.
@smac38 , sorry about that total coming up short ...