I guess I can’t resist, pretty square pick. I have watched a decent amount of both these teams and it would take a lot for South Carolina not to cover this number.
South Carolina -3.5 BOL!
I guess I can’t resist, pretty square pick. I have watched a decent amount of both these teams and it would take a lot for South Carolina not to cover this number.
South Carolina -3.5 BOL!
I guess I can’t resist, pretty square pick. I have watched a decent amount of both these teams and it would take a lot for South Carolina not to cover this number.
South Carolina -3.5 BOL!
i ended up hedging and adding more on Ucla 2H and also live bet -16.5
i ended up hedging and adding more on Ucla 2H and also live bet -16.5
this broad is full of shit. lies all the time. never lost a bet. hedges, buys out, etc. cope and dilate.
this broad is full of shit. lies all the time. never lost a bet. hedges, buys out, etc. cope and dilate.
