Purdue -7.5 and over 147.5
Iowa under 31.5 first half points
Florida -10.5
Alabama over 82.5 points
Utah State/Az over 154.5 points
![]()
@Cranky_Hank
Here we go again.. just like last year in baseball...I couldn't agree more about the AZ total. Utah State can score but they give up a lot of baskets to teams that can score themselves. I'm in AZ but not biased (just can't bet team totals) and I think the Wildcats get close to 90 themselves.
@Cranky_Hank
Here we go again.. just like last year in baseball...I couldn't agree more about the AZ total. Utah State can score but they give up a lot of baskets to teams that can score themselves. I'm in AZ but not biased (just can't bet team totals) and I think the Wildcats get close to 90 themselves.
@HotBoySav
I like overs. The TX Tech/Alabama game really gets me excited. It’s a reasonable line. If they score 165 they could easily score 180!!!
![]()
@HotBoySav
I like overs. The TX Tech/Alabama game really gets me excited. It’s a reasonable line. If they score 165 they could easily score 180!!!
![]()
The Iowa under 31.5 first half points wager is based on my belief that no way does Iowa want to get into a track meet with Florida. Iowa should know, they’ll get smoked. Instead, they want a slow pace. The slower the pace, the better for Iowa.
Florida wants to run. Florida can only run if they have the ball. Iowa is going to keep the ball as long as they can.
The Iowa under 31.5 first half points wager is based on my belief that no way does Iowa want to get into a track meet with Florida. Iowa should know, they’ll get smoked. Instead, they want a slow pace. The slower the pace, the better for Iowa.
Florida wants to run. Florida can only run if they have the ball. Iowa is going to keep the ball as long as they can.
