Good luck everyone. My straight plays for today and also parlaying all as always! ![]()
SMU -4, Monmouth +4 and moneyline +160, SF Austin -6, Long Island -5.5, Virginia Tech -2, Siena +2 and moneyline +115, Portland St -3
Views: 439
Posts: 9
Posted:
#8
Quote Originally Posted by DKMoneybags:
Thoughts on wright state?
Thoughts on wright state?
Sorry, don’t have any thoughts on that game. I only research the games that I post which are my plays for the day. Good luck on whichever side you take in that game.
Quote Originally Posted by DKMoneybags:
Thoughts on wright state?
Thoughts on wright state?
Sorry, don’t have any thoughts on that game. I only research the games that I post which are my plays for the day. Good luck on whichever side you take in that game.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
