Let’s get an early W ![]()
SMU -4
Views: 608
Posts: 5
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy1:
Like the Cuse today but enjoy the game
Like the Cuse today but enjoy the game
Good luck to you also. I hate Syracuse. Don’t like their roster and their coach is terrible. Even with the line drop to -4, I have to trust my eyes and my eyes tell me Syracuse is a terrible team. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy1:
Like the Cuse today but enjoy the game
Like the Cuse today but enjoy the game
Good luck to you also. I hate Syracuse. Don’t like their roster and their coach is terrible. Even with the line drop to -4, I have to trust my eyes and my eyes tell me Syracuse is a terrible team. ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
