Will post what I can today... here is what I am on early.
Full Game Ov157.5
Kentucky TT Ov 80 pts
Max Bets!
2nd half Over 83
Kentucky Game
Their whole M.O under Pope has been " tale of two halves"... and by this , I mean they've gone from playing one way in the first half to a totally different team many many times and their signature has become explosive 2nd halves & I think that is what we see here. St Clara struggles in transition & Kentucky hasn't taken advantage. That'll change 2nd half, in a big way.
2nd half Over 83
Kentucky Game
Their whole M.O under Pope has been " tale of two halves"... and by this , I mean they've gone from playing one way in the first half to a totally different team many many times and their signature has become explosive 2nd halves & I think that is what we see here. St Clara struggles in transition & Kentucky hasn't taken advantage. That'll change 2nd half, in a big way.
