1h Louisville +3
Full Game Louisville +5.5
Max Bets!
Cant see this game ending any way other than last possession type win / decided in the last minute.
Louisville 2h +1.5
Cant see this game ending any way other than last possession type win / decided in the last minute.
Louisville 2h +1.5
For those of you that care as to how I'm running...my current
Record Madness 2026 is...
30-12 [71.5%]
Pending Nebraska 1h +1
Nebraska full +1.5
With work picking up in March, haven't had time to post some wins and losses, but has been good so far.
Best of luck to all this weekend!![]()
For those of you that care as to how I'm running...my current
Record Madness 2026 is...
30-12 [71.5%]
Pending Nebraska 1h +1
Nebraska full +1.5
With work picking up in March, haven't had time to post some wins and losses, but has been good so far.
Best of luck to all this weekend!![]()
Not sure. Will check tomorrow.
I think the percentage is worse on here but also wouldnt reflect how Ive done so don't want to give people false perception in saying I've hit 60 or 65% when in actuality I've hit over 71%.
I run a restaurant and can't always post on here so there will always be winners or losers I don't post but makes more sense to me to tell people how Ive done as a whole , But I'll check posted tomorrow. Best of luck![]()
Not sure. Will check tomorrow.
I think the percentage is worse on here but also wouldnt reflect how Ive done so don't want to give people false perception in saying I've hit 60 or 65% when in actuality I've hit over 71%.
I run a restaurant and can't always post on here so there will always be winners or losers I don't post but makes more sense to me to tell people how Ive done as a whole , But I'll check posted tomorrow. Best of luck![]()
