HP / Wisconsin Ov 161 pts
**** Play Of The Day *****
Way too busy to post today while working byt am 8-2 today...
My late plays are..
UPenn / Illinois UND 150.5
St Louis +2.5
Max Bets
Way too busy to post today while working byt am 8-2 today...
My late plays are..
UPenn / Illinois UND 150.5
St Louis +2.5
Max Bets
ATM_Austin:
These were all my plays today... unfortunately some , I did not have time to post but most of them I'm texting long time friends about this stuff throughout the course of the tournament & same for NFL. This is just day 1. This is how it was basically all of 2025 madness for me so it was good to pick back up where I finished...
My plays today---
Kennesaw +21 - Play Of The Late Night- Winner![]()
Kennesaw 2h +10 - Winner![]()
Upenn und 150.5- ![]()
Upenn 2nd Hf Under- ![]()
Hawaii+15- ![]()
ND State +16.5- ![]()
Nebraska 1h -7- Winner![]()
Nebraska Fg -13- Winner![]()
High Point / Wisconsin Ov 161- Winner ![]()
Duke/ Siena Und 136.5 - Winner![]()
McNeese St +12.5- Play Of The Day- Winner![]()
Unc / Vcu Ov 151- Winner![]()
Tx A& M / St Marys Und 150- Winner![]()
Texas +2.5- Play Of The Night- Winner![]()
St Louis +2.5- Winner![]()
Hou/ Idaho 2h Und 74- Winner![]()
Recap ------
March Madness 2026 YTD:
12-4 [75%]
Back tomorrow. GL boys![]()
ATM_Austin:
These were all my plays today... unfortunately some , I did not have time to post but most of them I'm texting long time friends about this stuff throughout the course of the tournament & same for NFL. This is just day 1. This is how it was basically all of 2025 madness for me so it was good to pick back up where I finished...
My plays today---
Kennesaw +21 - Play Of The Late Night- Winner![]()
Kennesaw 2h +10 - Winner![]()
Upenn und 150.5- ![]()
Upenn 2nd Hf Under- ![]()
Hawaii+15- ![]()
ND State +16.5- ![]()
Nebraska 1h -7- Winner![]()
Nebraska Fg -13- Winner![]()
High Point / Wisconsin Ov 161- Winner ![]()
Duke/ Siena Und 136.5 - Winner![]()
McNeese St +12.5- Play Of The Day- Winner![]()
Unc / Vcu Ov 151- Winner![]()
Tx A& M / St Marys Und 150- Winner![]()
Texas +2.5- Play Of The Night- Winner![]()
St Louis +2.5- Winner![]()
Hou/ Idaho 2h Und 74- Winner![]()
Recap ------
March Madness 2026 YTD:
12-4 [75%]
Back tomorrow. GL boys![]()
@PUSSYGALORE333
Yeah, really lol.
I run an upscale steakhouse so unfortunately this time of year is very demanding especially when I go in at noon and am there til almost 10pm.
That said, the early games I should be able to easily get in on Friday.
This stuff is my passion though man--- if I lose, I'm crushed . I take it personally. And I've said it many times... if there were , let's say, 3 things I can genuinely say I'm blessed at / better than all of my peers or anyone I've ever met in all of my 37 years ( or my trips to Vegas )... sports betting is at the top--- but it took me many years to get to this point. So for me I expect this of myself everyday and anything less than being the best is not good enough when it relates to sports betting.
@PUSSYGALORE333
Yeah, really lol.
I run an upscale steakhouse so unfortunately this time of year is very demanding especially when I go in at noon and am there til almost 10pm.
That said, the early games I should be able to easily get in on Friday.
This stuff is my passion though man--- if I lose, I'm crushed . I take it personally. And I've said it many times... if there were , let's say, 3 things I can genuinely say I'm blessed at / better than all of my peers or anyone I've ever met in all of my 37 years ( or my trips to Vegas )... sports betting is at the top--- but it took me many years to get to this point. So for me I expect this of myself everyday and anything less than being the best is not good enough when it relates to sports betting.
@asmth14
Congrats on the steakhouse and continued success here.![]()
![]()
Nobody that is serious should ever 'half ass' it.
Build a system and run with it and tweak as necessary.
@asmth14
Congrats on the steakhouse and continued success here.![]()
![]()
Nobody that is serious should ever 'half ass' it.
Build a system and run with it and tweak as necessary.
@asmth14
In the Restaurant business as well......was very busy last night....the reason I missed your
late night plays.....will be watching today.....bol....![]()
@asmth14
In the Restaurant business as well......was very busy last night....the reason I missed your
late night plays.....will be watching today.....bol....![]()
