At halftime now score 33-26. Seton Hall seems on the verge of opening up this margin.
Will be out to pasture for Creighton HOF Coach.
At halftime now score 33-26. Seton Hall seems on the verge of opening up this margin.
Will be out to pasture for Creighton HOF Coach.
At halftime now score 33-26. Seton Hall seems on the verge of opening up this margin.
Will be out to pasture for Creighton HOF Coach.
This is strange.
Both DK and FD don't have this game to bet live.
Maybe they think what you said is going to happen and don't want folks betting it?
Do I walk down and bet it live in a casino?
This is strange.
Both DK and FD don't have this game to bet live.
Maybe they think what you said is going to happen and don't want folks betting it?
Do I walk down and bet it live in a casino?
Creighton was punching above their weight, and eventually you run out of gas ![]()
I feel sorry for McDermott to go out this way, with one of the sorriest rosters he's ever had.
And that's a WINNER ! ![]()
Creighton was punching above their weight, and eventually you run out of gas ![]()
I feel sorry for McDermott to go out this way, with one of the sorriest rosters he's ever had.
And that's a WINNER ! ![]()
Good call. Too bad I couldn't bet it anywhere. Too lazy to walk down at Hard Rock to bet it at their sportsbook.
Good call. Too bad I couldn't bet it anywhere. Too lazy to walk down at Hard Rock to bet it at their sportsbook.
